HOUDA HIJAB Malaysia

Sunday

WHAT MEANING MEANS.

I was told by Mr Hubby why he picked Baby Nadira's name as Nur Nadira. It was a long story, cutting it short, I wanted to add my name in hers too so that she could have both her parent's name in hers. But my name, Hudda does not have a meaning. So we change it to Huda instead.

Somehow, there was this one person who secretly have issues with me putting my name in hers. Allah s.w.t is the Almighty and I found about it while she was blogging about it. And apparently I don't actually feel anything about it. Nadira is my child and you are just a tiny little person who have no control over me or my family.

Going back to the subject previously, putting the name all together and we came up with Nur Nadira Huda.
It's perfect. Perfect for her.

So I google that name and I found this.


So this is how I translated her name. Tell me if I got this right.

Nur Nadira Huda = Cahaya yang khusus atau unik bagi petunjuk kepada kebenaran (The especial or unique light showing the sign of the truth)

The meaning of her name is heavy for her to carry.
But I'm sure I'm raising a strong child and hope that she is what her name means.

Nur Nadira Huda, Mama & Abah pray for you everytime.
We both love you so much.
Even words couldn't describe it. 
Be good girl.
InsyaAllah.







No comments: