This is around a week before I gave birth to Baby Nadira. We were in Cameron Highland at this time.
And I was around 86kg at this time. I had double chin! I've never been this heavy in my life.
The reason of this post is because I miss my siblings and my parents.
I have a very small family. I only have 3 siblings including me. Its only 5 of us.
So whenever one of us is not there, it feels so empty.
But whenever the 3 of us are together, it feels like we have 10 siblings!
I guess that's why I want to have a big family, InsyaAllah. :)

I miss everyone. Mama, papa, yong and adik. I hope when I go back home, I can visit them more often.
I love all of you. Always.
Papa, Mama, Yong, Adik, and that include you both Mr Hubby and Baby Nadira.

No comments:
Post a Comment