HOUDA HIJAB Malaysia

Thursday

MALACCA.

One of my favourite places to visit is Malacca. The other one is Penang. Why? I don't know. Just love the place. One, probably because of the sight seeing, secondly, they have one of the best cendol in Malaysia (the one next to the river) that I didn't get the chance to taste it again, huge shopping malls and basically I just love that state.

Mr Hubby knows how much I love Malacca, so he decided that we go there to visit his uncle and at the same time, we go holiday. But we only go there for a day cos I only got like 4 days left before I go back to Tassie. So we went in the morning. The journey took us around 1.5 hours to arrive at his uncle's place in Sempang Ampat. We had lunch there. Wished she had cooked us her delicious (Mr Hubby told me) masak asam pedas . But her chicken curry is nice too. Probably cos I'm hungry. Teehee. :) After lunch around 3pm, we went to Malacca central and go sight seeing. Excited! :) It was a bit hot, but it was okay cos the wind cooled us off.

Here are some of the pictures that we took while we are in Malacca. Next holiday, we will definitely stay for the night cos there are more places to go in Malacca. We headed home after Maghrib. By the time we reached home, I cooked Mr Hubby late dinner and put Baby Nadira to sleep. We all end up sleeping early cos it was a tiring day. Next day, we all headed to Ipoh to my parent's again for a last visit before I go back. It was a short visit and it was fun.
















2 comments:

Kamil L said...

salam..hudda, tak tau ko ada blog..haha..sorry, lambat nak ucapkan tahniah atas kelahiran bayi ko...sb tak tau camne nak contact..so, bila ko balik UTAS?

Unknown said...

Wslm Kamil. Terima kasih. :) Dah lama tak jumpa.