HOUDA HIJAB Malaysia

Wednesday

MY WARM WINTER EID.

This going to be a long one.

Moved my ass asap to be at the airport. Why? Going back to Malaysia for Eid. YEAY!
Meaning, I'll be with families and close friends! 
Especially Mr Hubby and Baby Nadira.

I touchdown in Malaysia at exactly 7:16am with the greetings from the Captain, "Kepada warganegara Malaysia, selamat pulang ke tanah air dan Selamat Hari Raya". It was the moment I've been waiting every time I'm going back to a place I call home, Malaysia.

So I arrived and was looking for the two faces that I miss for so long. There they were. Hugs and kisses. She was sleeping though and she looked so big! It was only for a month. Babies, they tend to grow so fast. It was like only yesterday you were in my arms for the first time. :)

We went back to our home first in Klang before we go back to my parents in Ipoh. Do you know how it feels like to be united with your family? Yes, that feelings. Warm and safe. That day, we went out to get our last preparation for Eid ready. The night, we head our journey back to Ipoh to see my parent and siblings. 

The morning of Eid.
Theme: Light grey.

Planned with Mr Hubby is to go to the mosque together but I was up a  bit late. Mr hubby was up earlier and ready to go. I managed to dressed him his sampin before he go. Then, I get myself and Baby Nadira ready. She had her first baju kurung. She looked so pretty. :) She then fall asleep while waiting for all the men in my life (Mr Hubby, Papa and baby brother) to get back from the mosque.




We all then head to the kitchen. Ritually, is compulsory to eat heavy breakfast: lemang, nasi himpit, rendang ayam, mama's delicious daging masak hitam and COOKIES!-My all time favourite. Thanks mama! :)
After breakfast, it's time for the younger generations to seek forgiveness from the elderly and vice versa. It's traditionally ritual thing to do. Sometimes I wonder why do this only during Syawal month? Why not do it all the time? Leave it alone thinking that this is the specialty of Syawal. Bringing everyone together.
























 After its all been done, we went to arwah Tok Fatimah's (Mama's mother) cemetery to pay a visit. Straight after, we all went back to Gopeng, where my late grandparents (Papa's late parents) house is. Papa still keep the house clean every time so that his siblings can come back home to visits. Everyone was there. Most of my Aunties and Uncle's was there. This is basically Baby Nadira's 2nd time visits to her late great grandparents house. We were so tired cos the weather was so hot. Then it rained in the evening. I guessed that's why it was so hot earlier.



You know what I love about Nadira? It's when she smile and laugh. The best is when she try to talk to me in her baby way like as if I really understand what she's trying to say. This video is on the first day of Eid. Now I miss her already.


So the next day, 2nd day of Syawal, the three of us went back to Rawang to my parent in law to celebrate Eid there. We all went back to Mr Hubby late grandparents place in Sabak Bernam and see all his relatives there. It was great. That was Nadira's first visits to her Abah's 'kampung'.







And not forgetting, all the girls in my life. My only 'karipap apam balik'. :)


10 days of non stop travelling is tiring, but it is worth every single time that I was there.

Mr Hubby and Baby Nadira, I will be seeing you both soon.

ILYMS. ILYBN.

Sekian.

No comments: