HOUDA HIJAB Malaysia

Sunday

EVENTUALLY.

There is up and down in life.
Same goes with relationship I guess. 
There is no such things as the perfect relationship.
Perfect as in no argument and no misunderstanding and bla bla bla...
Basically being in an imperfect relationship is completely normal.
Imperfect is perfect I'd say.
I mean no argument at all. How dull is that? 
It's like curry without salt.
Or carrot cake without cheese cream.
Hmmm... Now I'm hungry.
Anyway, who would want that?

Since we all want to be in the imperfect relationship,
not that I love to be in an argument or misunderstanding.
Truthfully, I hate arguments! 
Such an irony ey.
You want to part of something that you call "love" but actually suffering in it.
Talking bout arguments makes me wonder why it even starts in the first place?
Was it me?
Was it him?
Will the feeling that you had before effected what you will have?
Or it was just something he said or even worst because of someone else?

So I try and recall every single arguments that we had.
Go through text messages, emails, blogs and facebook.
It usually happens at the end of the month.
Arguments according to me of cos, was all about the things that he said.
And it is always because of someone else. 
Not because of me or him.
So then I think, why does the things that he said suddenly makes me feel hurt?
He said those things all the time.
Then it goes back to me.
Why am I being so sensitive?
Then I realise.
Damn you PMS!

Sekian.

No comments: