Last weekend, I had not much to do. I figured I should clean up my external hard disc.
I opened the movies folder and looked at all the movies that I have.
Thought that maybe I should just watch one.
So there I was browsing, and saw one folder 'Julie And Julia'.
The one and only movie that I haven't watch.
I was questioning myself in my head why in hell I haven't watch this movie.
Couldn't figure it out why.
Anyway, I just opened the folder, right click and press play.
I was so moved by the story. It's about 2 true stories that was filmed in a different era.
Both stories are connected through cooking. But it isn't just about that. It's about how how one's life affected another. And as always, there's always about relationship.
Not just about typical relationship between man & woman, but it's about relationship that you have with someone who doesn't know you. About how you build that relationship.
Not that I'm forgetting the relationships in both stories. Love them.
Honestly, I would like to have that kind of relationship.
In which your partner actually support in what you're doing.
Honestly, I would like to have that kind of relationship.
In which your partner actually support in what you're doing.
Not to say that my partner doesn't, but let's just say that the enthusiasm was never there. Nevertheless, I'm still happy.
I love the characters, love the storyline, and the climax of the story, which was definitely the turning point of the whole story. Definitely the opposite of what I expected. And that is good. Plus, it's a true story. I love true stories. Here are the trailer and clips of the part where I love in this movie.
Here is the link to the original blog of Julia Powell:
http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/2002/08/25.html
Here is the link to the original blog of Julia Powell:
http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/2002/08/25.html
And one of the main reason why I love this movie, they have my favourite song - Time After Time.
So people, enjoy! :)
And here is my favourite song which happened to be the soundtrack of the movie. :)
2 comments:
bwk blk ipoh k... ;p
No worries!
Post a Comment