HOUDA HIJAB Malaysia

Friday

WHAT FRIENDS DO.

I have been busy lately. Assignments, tutorials and from all other distractions.
Tonight, I'm updating where and what me and Alex did last two weeks.
We went to the City Park.
We had home cook lunch there.
We enjoy the day like others.
Talking and laughing. It was a beautiful day.

Basically we do what friends do.
Talk bad bout people, gossiping......... Not!
We have better things to talk about.
Hellooo...
Not like some people.
Daily routine is to talk bout every single human that they know.
Sometime I wonder what is actually their input in doing these things.
On one hand, I seriously pity you with your 'not much things to do in my life so I talk shit bout people' lifestyle.
But on the other, I'm thankful to know that I have a stalker.
Yes, thanks to you.

Moving on,
we talked about uni life, personal life,
everyone around us and everything that happens surround us.
Plan to go here and there,
what to buy, and what not to buy.
Most important thing-shopping!!
That's what we do.
We love to shop. Well no, I love to shop. 
Alex just be there to stop me from not to shop!

Thanks Alex, for being such a great friend! :)
Here are some photos.
What friends do.

Enjoy..












Sekian.



2 comments:

LoVephobia said...

alex ne hensome la..nk kenal bole x...?? ermm die bole ckp melayu x..?? (^_^)v

Unknown said...

Boleh la, kadang-kadang kalau dia cakap melayu, Kak Hudda pun tak paham die ckp ape! Hee.. ;p Kitaorang cakap campur-campur!