For the past month, I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with us. What had happen to us actually. Making bad assumptions and such. I was not myself. I always have excuses for the things that I do and blame everything else on you. I was not being fair to you. I said things and the worst part is, I hurt you.
I uses my weakness and made bad impression on you. I'm sorry. I really am. I wasn't sure what was going on with me. I guess I was depressed with all the things that is going on. My worst skills ever, can't work under pressure. So that was what had happened.
But you, after all that, you still have faith in me. After all the shouting, arguments and misunderstanding, you make me realised, that even we are a different person, we always have things in common. Which I thought all this while we are making a wrong decisions cos we never get to be in the same road recently. I now realised that with all the arguments, I have forgotten how much we love each other. You prove it just with one simple thing and opened my eyes to everything.
I am so thankful that I have you. Now I know why we are together. Cos we complete each other. I am what you're not, and you're what I am not. I was looking at a different perspective before. I was totally shut off. Well now, I know that I am 'lucky'. Irony is, I thought I was lucky before and actually am, even dedicated that 'Lucky' song to you, but never really understand the meaning of being one. Well now hubby, I know. :)
ILSMMS.
Sekian.
No comments:
Post a Comment