HOUDA HIJAB Malaysia

Tuesday

EASTER WITH ALEX.

I have been feeling down lately.
And it affected my personal life pretty bad. 
I can't trust no one here. Basically, I hate people.
They just can't keep their mouth shut, but hey, I can't do anything bout that.
People talk, so do I.

After all the bad things, I realised that I still have a few people that I can trust.
And I'm glad and thankful that they are still who I consider friends.
It's very hard you know, knowing that you're alone in this alienated place.
No friends, no families, no fiance.
Worst, to realised that no one you can trust, even the one who is nice to you.

Here, I have Alex.
One of the people who is nice to me without having any bad intention why to be friend with me.
He's just like me, wanting to have a friend he can trust.
We both have the same sense of fashion, we have mutual understanding, we don't compete between each other and good thing is, we don't have any reasons to stab each other on the back.
That is one good reason why a girl need a man as their best friends.

With a few days left for Easter break, we figured we should go out and have fun.
Forget about all the things that had happened.
I'm glad I met Alex.

                

                     





                

So, this that was some of the pictures on what we did.
Enjoy people.
Appreciate your best friend/friends!

Sekian.

No comments: