So I went out to kill time. It's pretty boring here on semester's break since everyone is out of town. Get my camera on and get to the city. Trying to enjoy the day when it's cold. Nothing really goes as plan. It's was raining. Pretty heavy I can say.
You know, for a shopaholic like myself, it's really dangerous for me to go to the city where all the sales is going on. Since it's raining, I needless to say; HAVE to go to the mall while waiting for the rain to stop. Well I don't have to explain to you what happened in there. My wallet just couldn't get enough.
The rain stops. Flowers are beautiful this time around. Saw this lady who sell flowers and snap some photos from her stall. Guess she been to Malaysia. She said the lovely orchid is from Cameron Highland!
I'm proud to be Malaysian! Hell jeah!
Didn't get much action today. End up went back home early and spent the night in warm bed. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment