So yesterday I planned to visit Kak Sal and Cik Khairul's house.
Went there with Maryam.
Went there with Maryam.
After Zuhur, we meet up at this bus stop, which is just 1 min, from our hall.
The rain started pouring when I arrived. Cold day it is, I said to myself.
The rain started pouring when I arrived. Cold day it is, I said to myself.
While waiting for Mary, looked at my loafers.
My old Timberland loafers that I have not been able
to wear back at home because it's killing me. This loafers is damn expensive and I fall in love the
moment I saw it, but unfortunately it eats my feet!
So I was forced by my brother to wear them here and
when I wore them at the airport, all I can think of is
buy me a plaster! Poor me, but I live. :)
By the way, this is my favourite jeans!
Looking across the bus stop,
I remember the day that I went and see rugby game here.
There were people running around, cheering, screaming and
it was a gay moment that I could capture.
But now, it is just an empty green field.
How quite can it be now? Sigh..
So after we arrived at Mowbray, I thought maybe
I should get the family something. It's not nice if you go to
people house and not bring anything. To the fresh market we went.
It was feeling very hungry at this point already.
So, we went in and were looking for the perfect fruits to buy.
Pineapples? No..?
Green apples? No..?
Oranges? No..?
Apples? So sedap! No..?
Apples? So sedap! No..?
I decide to get them Mandarin oranges.
I hope they are sweet. Finger crossed.
I hope they are sweet. Finger crossed.
So while Mary choses the Mandarins, I was looking
for some veggie. I thought that I'll cook kacang
panjang with egg. Yum2! So sedap! Unfortunately, I
could not found any.
So after that, we are off to Kak Sal's house.
It was just like 5 mins of walking.
We talked and laughed until we reached there.
Sorry, there were no photo taken of the foods. It
will only make me even more hungry. :)
In the end, we went back to hall, full stomach with rice, fish curry, salted fish and telur dadar! :)
Sekian.
No comments:
Post a Comment