HOUDA HIJAB Malaysia

Thursday

MASIH TIDAK HAPPY

Aku sangat-sangat tidak happy lately nih. To be more specific, since he went back early last June. Aku tak sure la apesal. Was it just me or memang its been so tense between us. Aku tak paham lah. Apa yang aku nak sebenarnye from him?

Aku rase aku memang tak suka long distance relationship. Susah la. Memang la we call each other everyday and with all the technology sekarang ni, we both can be easily be connected to each other. I easily get paranoid. Maybe that is the problem. And I'm being paranoid again. Sangat-sangat tidak suka lah.

I want him to keep his job, but I hate his working hour.

I want him to fulfill his dreams, but I hate his lack of attention towards me.

I want him to guide me, but hate his way of guiding me.

I want to be good for him, but I still think that I’m not good enough.

Sungguh aku tak paham. Aku sangat-sangat pelik dengan apa yang aku rase sekarang ni.


Sekian.

No comments: